Your cart is empty
Anath is the ancient Egyptian Warrior goddess: named for her, the Anath ring is simultaneously strong, forceful, and graceful.
The Anath is composed of four linked rings in mixed 18K rose, yellow and white gold with pavé-set cognac, champagne and white diamonds and a pictured one carat solitaire white diamond. All solitaire stones are sold separately.
- 1.7mm 18k white gold ring
- 2.3mm 18k rose gold ring with pavé CCW pictured with round solitaire 1 carat white diamond in 4-prong setting
- 2.3mm 18k white gold ring
- 1.7mm 18k yellow gold with pavé white diamonds (approx 4.30 ct TW)
- 18k rose & yellow gold connectors
*Price does not include solitaire set diamond as pictured. Each solitaire diamond is sourced, selected separately.
Get in touch to discuss customization options with our team
If you're unsure of your size, not to worry. We can ship you a finger-sizer to confirm the perfect fit. Simply select the option "Not sure of my size" and we'll take care of the rest. Or, request a ring sizer.
Free shipping on all domestic orders and international orders over $500.
All of our jewelry is individually made to order in Los Angeles, so please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.