What are you looking for?
Your cart is empty
Anath is the ancient Egyptian Warrior goddess: named for her, the Anath ring is simultaneously strong, forceful, and graceful.
The Anath is composed of four linked rings in mixed 18K rose, yellow and white gold with pavé-set cognac, champagne and white diamonds and pictured here with a two carat solitaire white diamond. All solitaire stones are individually selected.
- Bands: 18k white gold, 18k rose gold, 18k yellow gold
- 1.7mm gauge 18k white gold band
- 2.3mm gauge 18k rose gold band
- 2.3mm gauge 18k white gold band
- 1.7mm gauge 18k yellow gold band
- Diamonds: pavé CCW and white diamonds (approx 4.30 tcw), pictured here with a round solitaire 2 ct white diamond in a four prong settting
- Connectors: 18k rose gold, 18k yellow gold
Get in touch to discuss customization options with our team.
Each piece of Spinelli Kilcollin fine jewelry is sourced locally and handmade to order in downtown Los Angeles. If the piece you have ordered is in stock, we will be in touch with you right away to coordinate shipping. At this time, due to pandemic related production issues our expected lead time is 8 - 10 weeks. Discover How It's Made.
Created with ethically sourced conflict free diamonds and recycled metals.
All of our rings fit true to size. If you're unsure of your size, not to worry. We can ship you a finger-sizer to confirm the perfect fit. Simply select the option "Not sure of my size" and we'll take care of the rest. Or, request a ring sizer.
Free shipping on all domestic orders and international orders over $500.
All in stock orders ship in 5-7 business days. If your order is not in stock we will contact you with a delivery window.