What are you looking for?
Your cart is empty
Retail Sales and Operations Assistant
West coast based fine jewelry company, Spinelli Kilcollin, seeks experienced full time Retail Sales and Operations Assistant based in NYC to join our quickly growing team. Excellent customer service, attention to detail, and luxury sales experience are essential for this role. Experience in Fashion or fine jewelry sales is a plus. The correct fit for this position will work in accordance with local COVID 19 guidelines.
The Retail Sales and Operations Assistant will report to the Retail Sales Director as part of our growing team. As we continue to scale our direct to consumer sales both through in person sales appointments and e-commerce, this role’s main objective is to assist the Regional Retail Sales Team in their sales and operations process. For the Retail Sales and Operations Assistant it will be paramount that they offer all clients the exemplary service that has come to define Spinelli Kilcollin in the fine jewelry industry. This role is accountable for the client support, assisting the Retail Sales team, and deal processing for purchases within the retail department. In addition, the ideal candidate will collaborate with other company departments to ensure the smooth transition from purchase to shipment for every order generated.
This position is based in NYC, assisting in person client appointments at our NYC showroom, with willingness to travel.
- Offer customer support in collaboration with the Retail Sales Associate for all in person appointments.
- Process orders and log data in appropriate channels (HubSpot, shopify, google sheets)
- Collaborate with the Operations manager to ensure proper stock of packaging and supplies is maintained at the NYC showroom.
- Check in all in person appointments and answer any phone calls at the showroom. This may include scheduling future appointments.
- Open packages being received to the showroom, and shipping out client packages when applicable. This may include shipping and receiving stock between the NYC and LA showrooms.
- Assist in maintaining the showroom to visual standards of Spinelli Kilcollin.
- Assisting with the repair process of clients own merchandise.
Who you are:
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally as needed for appointments and pop up events.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed to support retail events and demand.
- Ability to thrive in a goal driven, fast paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Exhibit a strong work ethic, high energy level, and team oriented.
- Proficient in Shopify, Sales Tools, Google Suite, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- At least one year in luxury sales or assisting (jewelry sales experience a plus).
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Collaborative team player
- Jewelry Industry experience a plus
Commensurate with experience
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter including two people in history that have inspired you and why to email@example.com
Spinelli Kilcollin is seeking a full-time Web Coordinator to join their tight-knit and hardworking team! What started as a small company, is now an internationally known brand that can be found in over 100 luxury retailers around the world including Net-a-Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Hirshleifer’s and more. We are a rapidly growing company, where dynamic individuals will flourish. Any and every position at our company can evolve with each team member's skills and interests as we continue to expand.
Spinelli Kilcollin is seeking a full-time Web Coordinator to execute web maintenance and improvements. In this role, you will work directly with the Web Manager and Developer to implement input as gathered from the creative, sales, and marketing team to support company-wide initiatives, consistently refresh content, and increase brand awareness. Day-to-day responsibilities involve executing directed updates and builds within Shopify, working with images and renders, and implementing changes through structured content platforms. Broad, ongoing projects include SEO strategy, ADA compliance and other UX improvements.
Duties will include
- Manage website front and backend
- Conduct product and collection builds through to completion
- Maintain updates to digital assets, copy, and overall functionality
- Implement changes and updates from third party apps
- Understand and execute SEO and ADA compliance tactics
- Collect team feedback and organize project timelines
- Work directly with sales to improve customer experience
- Execute scheduled and responsive marketing initiatives
- Manage promotions and coupon codes
- Audit products monthly and update regularly
- Commission digital deliverables from render team
- Communicate with team weekly about progress and upcoming initiatives
- Collaborate with all teams on company-wide initiatives
The perfect candidate
A high level of organization and a detail-oriented approach will ensure one’s success in this role, but more importantly, a profound understanding of ecommerce websites will prove invaluable.
The optimal candidate will have experience with headless ecommerce models, is prolific in Shopify backend and Shopify apps, and has experience building and maintaining ecommerce websites. We urge those who feel qualified and eager to creatively improve points of functionality and user experience to apply.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter or email, please tell us some things about yourself: What are some of your favorite creative influences that you draw inspiration from? Can be musicians, architects, natural wonders, artists, designers.
Salary comm. with experience; impeccable references required.