Anath is the ancient Egyptian Warrior goddess: named for her, the Anath ring is simultaneously strong, forceful, and graceful.
The Anath is composed of four linked rings in mixed 18K rose, yellow and white gold with pavé-set cognac, champagne and white diamonds and a one carat solitaire white diamond.
- 1.7mm 18k white gold ring
- 2.3mm 18k rose gold ring with pavé CCW with round solitaire 1 carat white diamond in 4-prong setting
- 2.3mm 18k white gold ring
- 1.7mm 18k yellow gold with pavé white diamonds (approx 4.30 ct TW)
- 18k rose & yellow gold connectors