Anath is the ancient Egyptian Warrior goddess: named for her, the Anath ring is simultaneously strong, forceful, and graceful.
The Anath is composed of four linked rings in mixed 18K rose, yellow and white gold with pavé-set cognac, champagne and white diamonds and a one carat solitaire white diamond.
- 1.7mm 18k white gold ring
- 2.3mm 18k rose gold ring with pavé CCW with round solitaire 1 carat white diamond in 4-prong setting
- 2.3mm 18k white gold ring
- 1.7mm 18k yellow gold with pavé white diamonds (approx 4.30 ct TW)
- 18k rose & yellow gold connectors
Our rings can be worn across several fingers, or stacked all on one. To wear stacked on one finger, order the true size of the finger you'd like to fit. To wear across several fingers, order the size of the largest finger. If you're unsure of your size, we are happy to send you a ring sizer. Email us your name and address to email@example.com. For more information on our sizing, click here