Your cart is empty
Adara Noir Ring
“Bold expressions of divine feminine energy."
Named for an ancient Greek word meaning "one who is beautiful," Emily Ratajkowski and Spinelli Kilcollin add a second black diamond solitaire for a playful, gorgeous statement.
The Adara Noir is composed of 4 linked rings in 18K yellow gold, rose gold and black rhodium plated silver with double solitaire 4-prong set black diamonds and micro-pavè cognac, champagne and white diamonds. Linked together by 18K yellow gold connectors.
- Bands: 18k rose gold, 18k yellow gold, .925 sterling silver
- 2.3mm gauge 18k rose gold band
- 2.3mm 18k yellow gold band
- 3.8mm black rhodium plated .925 sterling silver band
- 1.7mm 18k rose gold band
- Diamonds: Pavé cognac, champagne and white diamonds (approx. 4.2 tcw), two solitaire set black diamonds (4.5mm stones, G color VS Clarity)
- Connectors: 18K yellow gold
Portraits of Emily Ratajkowski by ©Mona Kuhn.
Get in touch to discuss customization options with our team
Created with ethically sourced conflict free diamonds and recycled metals.
If you're unsure of your size, not to worry. We can ship you a finger-sizer to confirm the perfect fit. Simply select the option "Not sure of my size" and we'll take care of the rest. Or, request a ring sizer.
Free shipping on all domestic orders and international orders over $500.
All in stock orders ship in 5-7 business days. If your order is not in stock we will contact you with a delivery window.