2. While making the playlist for your Halloween party, "accidentally" leave open a browser window showcasing your favorite SK piece
7. Employing silver face and body paint for your costume? Mention that our new Atria ring is an absolute necessity for your guise.
8. Taking part in a couples costume of two planets in the solar system? Suggest that an SK bracelet could serve as your planetary rings.
9. "Bat" your eyelashes frequently for the next week or so to ensure that you seem as charming and deserving of a Halloween gift as possible
10. Create a document that explains that in addition to garlic, new jewelry can protect people (and their loved ones) from vampires
11. Place all of your jewelry on the skeleton figurines that decorate your front lawn, and then mention the fact that you now temporarily don't have any to wear
12. Modify the lyrics to the song "All I want for Christmas," record the track, and play it on repeat
13. Leave plastic eyeballs and Candy Corn around, messily, and remind your loved ones of the true fact that every Spinelli Kilcollin piece arrives wrapped in our custom constellation packaging, which—if we may say so—is beautiful enough to keep for other uses (and domestic shipping is always on us)
Don't forget, this may be the spookiest season, but it's also the Season of Giving. Beginning now and running through the end of 2017, Spinelli Kilcollin is honored to be donating 20% of our online proceeds, divided evenly, to four charities that we especially admire at this time.
View the treat bag here!
H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N F R O M S P I N E L L I K I L C O L L I N